In Paible School, we are engaged in the pursuit of excellence. We are committed through our teaching for all children to be:-
- conduct our business with integrity, impartiality, fairness, tolerance and mutual respect
- value diversity, promoting social inclusion-in an environment where everyone is welcome
- seek progress through partnership, working closely with people with whom we share a common purpose
The aims of the school are to:
- ensure a broad and balanced curriculum that provides young people with the best possible learning opportunities and experiences.
- ensure that all pupils are able to realise their potential through the promotion and recognition of achievement and excellence.
- provide the highest quality of learning and teaching experiences that enable pupils to enjoy their education and develop positive attitudes towards learning.
- provide effective support systems for all pupils which promote personal and social development and underpin academic achievement.
- provide a welcoming, safe and caring environment in which each pupil is valued and supported.
- ensure that the school’s promoted staff provide high quality leadership, management and support.
- improve the quality of educational experiences for pupils through a programme of continuing professional development for all staff.
- build and maintain effective partnerships between the school and its parental body, external support agencies and its wider community.
- equip pupils with the foundation skills, attitudes and expectations required to prosper in a changing society and to encourage citizenship, enterprise, creativity and sustainability.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012 7:56 PM